relationship tip #78: ‘babe’ and ‘baby’ are cliche and outdated. try a fun new nickname such as ‘lieutenant’ instead
THIS WAS WAY MORE SATISFYING THAN I EXPECTED IT TO BE
people who are in their 20 or 30s complaining about ‘kids these days’ is super funny to me, like i saw someone complaining about how kids at some pool were playing marco polo but with ‘hashtag’ ‘yolo’ and if that’s not funny to you then what the hell sucked the joy out of your life
50 SHADES OF I'M FUCKING BORED
- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
- 4. Whats your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
- 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- 7. How is the weather right now?
- 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Do you have a significant other?
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Siblings?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Hair color?
- 15. Eye Color?
- 16. Do you wear contacts?
- 17. Favorite Holiday?
- 18. Month?
- 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
- 20. What was the last movie you watched?
- 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
- 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- 24. Hugs or Kisses?
- 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
- 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
- 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
- 29. What books are you reading?
- 30. Piercings?
- 31. Favorite movies?
- 32. Favorite football Team?
- 33. What are you doing right now?
- 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- 37. Dogs or cats?
- 38. Favorite flower?
- 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
- 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- 41. Have you ever loved someone?
- 42. Who would you like to see right now? .
- 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
- 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
- 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 48. Are you missing someone?
- 49. Do you have a tattoo?
- 50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
um no I can’t move a tiny little animal is sleeping on my lap
For Atlantis, Disney needed a new language for the Atlantean people. To do this, Disney hired Mark Okrand, the man who also created the famous Klingon and Vulcan for the Star Trek series. In the Atlantean language, Mark Okrand’s main source for it’s roots and stems of its words are Proto-Indo-European,but as Okrand also described it as being the “tower of babel” or “root dialect” for all languages in the world, he also used ancient Chinese, Latin, Greek, Biblical Hebrew, along with many other ancient languages or their reconstructions. As such, you can actually learn to write and speak the language!
This film is so underrated it hurts.
ah this explains how they understood french and english so well almost instantly… better than the magical wind in Pocahontas that’s for sure
Man, don’t you just wish Atlantis took off as a sci-fi franchise for Disney just so all that world building they did between this and Subterranean Tours could have found more use?